It has been three months since Sean and I collaborated to bring about this blog site. Since then, we are more than grateful to our readers, friends and families who came and visited the site. It is heartening that with all the effort put into this small project of ours to journal our own adventures, our food trips and other things in between, we can say it is a success.
Amidst the days of having writer’s block and busy schedules at work, we still manage to come up with decent and relevant posts which we think our readers would love to read. So at this very moment, it is just right to thank everyone for helping us reach the following milestones:
- Being able to reach the 100+ mark in both our Facebook page and WordPress subscribers/followers.
- Being able to reach the 800+ followers in our Twitter account.
- Being awarded by a fellow blogger, Lance of LancePost, with the Beautiful Blogger Award.
- Being included with the “People Who Inspire” list of the blog, Adventures We Seek.
- And most of all, being able to get inspiring words from all over the world through WordPress and other blogging sites.
And as we go through another season (Spring here Down Under!), we promise you with more great stuffs and good reads from us. We will continue to take great photos and write articles about our wanderings. We will remain to be your online guides to wonderful places, and tipsters to your adventures!